Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pls po give me advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pls po give me advise on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 pm


Arresto Menor
pls po give me advise po sa tanong ko po salamat

View user profile

2 Re: pls po give me advise on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:09 pm


Reclusion Perpetua


View user profile

3 eto po sir ty on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:21 pm


Arresto Menor
kinasuhan po ako ng stafa kc po di po ako makabayad ng pagkakautang ko dahil po walng wala po tlga akong pera pero ngeon po asa abroad ako para mkbayad ng start na ko payment nung dec 5 pero sabi sakin my dumating na na summon sa bhay namin...mapapadeffort po b nila ako tapos po ung my ari ng peraa asa japan ung inutusan nia po inauupload pa picture ko sa susunda daw po akodto sa bansang pinatatrabauhan ko anu po gagwin ko ng start na po ako payment sa acoount ng may ng pera payuhan nio po ako salamat po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum