Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

kabet sa kasalukuyan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 kabet sa kasalukuyan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:12 pm

gandang hapon pinsan ko po ay isang kabet,ngayun magkaroon na po sila ng anak.yung lalaki po ay may asawa kaso wla silang anak at sampung taun na sila nagsasama ng asawa nya,,at isang taun naman sila ng pinsan ko... tnung ko lang po, kung sakali pong magdemanda ang asawa may habol po sya?kaso sabi ng lalaki ayaw nya na dun sa asawa kung sakali po idemanda sila mapapahamak pa po yung pinsan ko?anu po ba dapat gawin nya?sana po mapayuhan nyo po kami.salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: kabet sa kasalukuyan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 pm


if they are living together, then they can be liable for concubinage. the wife can file a civil case for monetary damages against your cousin.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 kabet sa kasalukuyan on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 pm

wala naman po sila anak kahit kasal sila ng asawa nya pwede po ba yun?
sa pinsan ko po siya magkaruon ng anak eh...may karapatan po ba yung pinsan ko?sana po mapayuhan po nyo kami... sana po maayus nyo po at mapayuhan ng mabuti yung pinsan ko.tnx po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum