Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can my friend file a legal action towards me when we don't have any documents signed?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hello atty,
my friend and i loaned 20,000 in a rural corporation. we agreed that the i will provide the initial deposit which is 3,000 pesos provided that when the loan is granted she will repay it to me. when the loan was released the total released amount was only 15,000, she did not pay me instead she said she'll pay me at the end of the month. i told her i will start paying after she will pay me and she agreed. the loaned money was used to start a store but unfortunately it didn't even reach 2 months. now she is bugging me to pay with the loan and told me that she will go to the brgy. for settlement. we don't have a contract signed and all we got was verbal agreement. even the loan was in her name. what will i do? she has not pay me yet that's why i can't pay her too.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum