Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MARRIAGE ABANDONMENT on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:22 pm


Arresto Menor
REPOST: My husband left me on December 2011 for some invalid "personal issues", He is now staying with his parents. I do not have a job since I am taking care of our 3 yrs. old child and he did not assure me of any financial support when he decided to leave. He ignored my calls and text messages as I tried to contact him to settle the matter. Since I don't have work, I stayed with my parents. He visits our child sometimes once in a month and sometimes after two months. He gives money SOMETIMES...400 pesos,then 500, the biggest is 1000 and that is per month and there are months that he gave NOTHING!He has a work and it is just a 10-minutes ride near to my place but he prefers to rent a boarding house near his job and return to his parents on weekends! I remain quiet until today because I heard that he has plans on going abroad! Please help me what legal action to take regarding my right as a her spouse and as a father of my child.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum