Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hello Attorney

My company attempted to let me sign a notice of termination document that has an inserted false statement regarding the violation i made in the company, when i notice it they said that they were sorry because it was a mistake..but i took the document as an evidence regarding these issue... i wanna know what are the legal steps that i can do...?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum