Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

things to do, and what are the requirements we need to prep, if ever me and my liv-in partner are planning 2 file a petition for dec. of void or nullity of her past merriage, since they r physicaly separeted 4 a decade and no com at all.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reclusion Perpetua
me and my liv-in partner are now living in 2gether for almost 5 years. we want to get maried. but she and her husband before are married too. (1999) shes 21 and the guy is 18 that time. but after 2 or 3 years together. she left her husband for some personal reasons. she run away and liv alone together with her daughter (now its 11 y.o.)and almost a decade they dont have a communication even in a single word. what are the things we have to do. and req we had to prepare if we want to file a petition for declaration of void or nullity of her past marriage.

View user profile

i recommend you have her complete marital history and documents reviewed to see if there is a ground for annulment.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Reclusion Perpetua
thanks for the advice. as of now me and my gf are playing hide and seek againts that man. how i wish things will be alryt in some way maging maatus ang pag sasama namin. thanks ulit.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum