Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BIRTH CERTIFICATE AMMENDMENT on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 pm


Arresto Menor
My problema po ako sa birth certificate ng anak ko. I was 19 years nung nanganak po ako at natakot ako sa magulang ko at nagpagawa ako ng fake marriage certificate na ginamit sa ospital para sa birth certificate ng anak ko. Ngayon 7 years old na anak ko at gusto ko siya kunin. Hindi kasi kami pwede ikasal ng tatay dahil by force pinakasal siya dun sa gf nya dati pero hiwalay sila at 10 years na dn kami nagsasama. Please advise me po kung pano ko aayusin ang birth certificate niya at para maayos ko na din ang passport nya.


View user profile

2 Re: BIRTH CERTIFICATE AMMENDMENT on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:40 pm


the remedy is to file a court petition for correction of entry in the birth certificate

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum