Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need assistance to file a case to my adultery Any Atty here

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I would like to seek assistance from any atty how i can file a adultery case against my wife. my wife is in pampanga any atty here from pampanga.

View user profile


the most important part is your evidence that she had sexual intercourse with another man.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
Atty pwede naba evidence yung nasa baguio sila sa hotel magkayap sa loob ng room na pictures at mga joint account kahit sa Facebook na status in relationship nila ? at video habang vinivideo ng mrs ko yung guy. paano po pwede magstart mag file ng kaso?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum