Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Civil Status Issues please I need help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Civil Status Issues please I need help on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:31 pm


Arresto Menor
I was married po 2006 and only changed po my school records into married 2009 after a year po separated na po kami.. except po sa TOR, Civil Service License ko at ng apply ako sa PRC di naman ako pumasa... lahat po goverment ID's issued ko single pa.. Gusto ko po sana mag abroad kaso po ayaw ko na din palitan status ng ibang documents ko since hiwalay na po kami saka matagal po process ng mga new ID's kahit local employment ko Single gamit ko.. makapagipon lang plan ko din po magpa annul.

Gusto ko po sana mag abroad sabi naman ng ibang agency okay lang naman daw po na iba status ng passport ko at school records as long na iba work na inaapplyan ko sa tinapos ko..

1.Puede po ba ako mag abroad na single passport ko school records ko eh married attach ko lang po marriage contract at siguro affidavit na din kung bakit di na ko nag change status ng tuluyan?
2. May chances po ba na maibalik ko TOR ko sa maiden name ko?

View user profile

2 Re: Civil Status Issues please I need help on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:37 pm


you can continue to use your maiden name but your status is now married

imo, the school does not have to accede to a request to change your name.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Civil Status Issues please I need help on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:14 pm


Arresto Menor
atty pls help me my husband uses single in all his documents though we are married can i sue him for that and what is his liability then makukulong po ba siya he even abandoned our son

View user profile

4 Re: Civil Status Issues please I need help on Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:43 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Those are misrepresentation and depending on the government office that issued the documents, pwede ka magreklamo soon.

If he does not provide any financial support to your son, pwede mo siya kasuhan ng RA 9262 for economic violence or petition for child support. The first one involves imprisonment if proven.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum