Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to annul my husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to annul my husband on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:03 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi! My name is Jin. I got married last June 18, 2005 because I got preggy at the age of 20. My uncle stood as my guardian and he approved the marriage though. After 5 years of marriage, I found out that he is a drug addict. I left him and I stayed with my parents. What made me frustrated is that he never gave any child support to my 3 kids. By the way, since I started working I never used my married name and all my legal files are declared single. I want to be out of the marriage with him. I already have a bf at the time and we do have plan of getting married. I never heard of him and as far as I know, he went to Cebu. Its been 3 years that we are separated not legally. How is it possible for me to file annulment with him and how much will it cost me?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum