Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Company Rules on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:22 am


Arresto Menor
Good Day

Tanong ko lang po, sa lahat po ng rules ng kumpanya na pinapasukan ko ay wala po silang Verbal Warning o Written Explanation na hinihingi kapag lumabag ka sa mga rules ay

*First Offense: 2 weeks Suspension
*Second Offense: 1 Month Suspension
*Third Offense: Termination

Legal po ba Sa DOLE ang mga ganitong patakaran ng Kumpanya.


View user profile

2 Re: Company Rules on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:03 pm


Arresto Mayor
it depends on what type of violation it is. for violations like tardiness, I think it is too harsh a penalty.

View user profile

3 Re: Company Rules on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:45 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
HInde po yan legal.

As a rule, company policy particularly the rules and regulation affecting the rights/tenureship of an employee in the conduct of his/her undertaking in whatever status, MUST be made known to the employee.

Moreover, in case of violation or breach of that policy or rules and regulation by an employee, the employee concern must be given NOTICE for such violation AND OPPORTUNITY to explain his/her side on why he/she violated such policy. This is in accordance with fair play.

Ngayon, kung binigyan ka ng suspension without hearing your side, then you can question that suspension sa DOLE.

View user profile

4 Re: Company Rules on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 pm


there can be violation where lighter punishments are not necessary

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum