Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help! Bought a property from relative w/o deed of sale. How/Steps to transfer the property under my name.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

psdelfin

Arresto Menor
Hi,

I bought a property owned by my aunt when i was in abroad so literally speaking po i wasnt in here in the phil by that time, so we just talked over the phone and i send the money to pay her. So meaning there's no deed of sale. I really dont know anything about this stuff. All i know is i payed her then now its mine. May nagrrent po sa place so now its mine, ung rental is akin na po, but i wasnt here by that time so my granny was the one receiving the rental payment. When i came back from abroad, i just found out na hindi pa pla nila pina transfer yung property sa name ko. All i want is...that property i bought i want it na all documents is under my name. What should i do? I asked some people around the neighborhood, there is someone daw po na naglalakad ng pag transfer ng title etc. but the thing is it cost Php.14k. I dont have enough money na po for that. Is it possible po kaya if ako nalang po ang maglalakad ng documents? Pls. i need po steps how.. and how long does it takes..need advices...and if ever how much po kaya ang magagastos ko for that?.. I was thinking po kc baka mas maka tipid po ako if ako nlang po ang mag aasikaso. I need advise po. Please.

Hope for your immediate response.
Thank you & more power!

View user profile

psdelfin

Arresto Menor
....whoo' Shocked seems hard. Anyway, thank you so much. Smile

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum