Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Transfer of Properties after Extrajudicial published and paid taxes.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good Day..
Father-in-Law ko namatay noong May 2011..that year nagawa na din nain extrajudicial at na ipublished at bayad na rin ang estate tax..
Ang tanung ko po anu po susunod nagagawin namin para mai-transfer namin sa name na Mother-in-Law ko yung properties para maibenta namin yung iba?
Maraming salamat po..

View user profile


Arresto Mayor
If estate tax is already paid, meaning all documents has submitted to the BIR for evaluation. Then wait for the issuance of CERTIFICATE AUTHORIZING REGISTRATION or CAR then submit to the Registry of Deeds for registration of documents and transfer of title together with a.) Certificate of Tax Payments from MTO, b.) Transfer Tax receipt from PTO or Provl Treasurer's office, and c.) DAR Clearance if agri land.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum