Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE: Seeking help for getting annullment...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RE: Seeking help for getting annullment... on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Ricskulet Kulet

Arresto Menor
Hi! My name is Arica from Lipa City, Batangas. I got married last January 20, 2007 because I got preggy at the age of 19. My husband then was 19 also. After 3 years of marriage, I chose to left him since my life was miserable then and I stayed with my parents. From that day on, until now, no support was given by him to our child. Well, its my choice also to never accept if ever he'll manage to offer. He's in Dubai now and the last time we chat, he informed me that she also had a girlfiend now and he's planning to convert into Muslim. I really want to be out of the marriage with him. I already have a bf this time and we do have plans of getting married in the future. He's also been acting as the father of my son.
It's been 3 years that we are separated not legally. How is it possible for me to file annulment with him and how much will it cost me? And if you mind, can you offer me any help? I really don't know where to start. Pls...I badly need your help.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum