Last November 16, 2012 i moved to a new office and apartment w/c is in the same building. the lessor didn't have a contract when I paid her 1 month advance and 1 month deposit (Nov. 12) and it was all a verbal agreement. She said that her consultant will draft the contract soon and it is renewable every year. She gave me a receipt which is not even an official receipt. Dec. 12 i paid her again for Dec. 12-Jan.12. I didn't made a follow up for the contract coz i was too busy that time. I told her consultant to email it to me so I can review it. But I didn't receive it till i decided to move out again (jan5,2013)
Reason why I'm going to move out:
1. No showeroom, I didnt check before I paid her coz i thought it has.
2. My Staff and 25 meter readers loiters most of the time and her husband hates it
3. We agreed to have the aircon in my room remove but retain the one in the office, however they said they will removed the one in the office too (that was last december) which pissed me off and made me decide to move out.
4. I told them that we gonna handle electricity consumers complaints and we cant control people going up the premise coz its also their house.
5. Our clients main business is providing electricity and the lessor got caught stealing electricity (jumper)3x and if they'll be caught again our company will be in trouble coz were already there and we didn't report/notice what were they doing,
When I got back from a long vacation I talked to them that we gonna moved out. The Lessor got mad. and she said she prioritized us than other lessee's and now were moving out abruptly. Marami daw siya client na gusto mag lease pero dahil nandun kami hindi nya tinanggap. I told her all 4 reasons except the #5 kasi po ayaw ko sila mahurt kasi naging mabait naman po sila sa akin. Now they said they gonna take legal action against me coz the contract that i made between them is valid even if its verbal. Can i just say. "You accepted the payment and didn't even mention about 1 year contract." Can I sue her aswell for not giving me an official receipt. Valid din po ba ung verbal contract na yun eh yung receipt naman po eh ung resibo na nabibili sa recto.
Sana po matulungan nyo ako.