Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i want to apply for annultment or nullity of marriage.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
atty i was married last 2008. In 4 years of marriage d namn po kmi ngsama on our own house kc im always out of the country ngwwork. It's like hindi po tlga nging mghusband and wife relationship nmin. He would just live with me sa house ng mom ko if dmdating me from abroad. Ayaw ko na po ng gnun. No growth and no plans sa side nya. I want to file annulment or nullity of marriage. Pwed ko po ba gnun ground yung ng kinasal kmi yung solemnizing officer which is a pastor,e hindi po name nya yung nksulat dun sa marriage contract instead sa ksama nyang pastor sa church kc yung license mismo nya is expired that time accdg to him. Could this be that my marriage is null and void from the start for the reason na expired yun license nya at hindi yung nksulat na solemnizing officer ang ngofficiate ng ksal?tnx po

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum