Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alleged Rape on my Minor aged Son (17) I need ur expert advise cause the complainant is on the direction of signing an affidavit of desistance

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
@pang karaniwang tao, i just want to say im sory sa mga nasabi ko na nka ofend sayu. it didnt help to your situauion i knw.instead maaring nakasakit pa ng saloobin. thats why im sory. (heartedly)but stil..sometimes i choose to make a sugestion or opinion oposing to the persons seeking help and advice. wla lng. just for them to think difrently or mag karon din ng ilang pag ninilay nilay sa kabilang side. karaniwan kasi sa acused or sa complainant once na humihingi sila ng advices and guidance. naka focus lng sila sa side nila as defense or some of them are naka pako ang pang unawa na papabor sa kanila at nabubulagan sa katwiran ng iba. but anyway and once again.. im not saying na guilty ang binatilyo mo ha. pero cge. sory na gaya ng sabi ko. kung mayroon man akong nasabi na tama at naka buti sa ilang post dito at isue. (it comes from above) kung meron man akong nasabing mali at nka sakit ng damdamion ng ibang tao,? akoy tao lng na nag kakmali madalas kung minsan. kya ulit uli pang karaniwang tao.. pls im sory..Smile

View user profile

jd888

There you go pangakaraniwangtao, raheemerick had a point and somehow I know it helped fuel the fire in you to be more assertive to expose the truth behind what really happened with your Son and that Girl. There is always a reason for everything, raheemerick just made the threads interesting by adding controversy and that many other guests would be prompted to share. It is a horrible ride throughout all the mess, but at the end, it was actually fun and exhilarating. raheemerick Good boy.... smile

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
good boy? awww!! ginawa mo ako chuwawa ah. hehehehe..Smile

@pang karaniwang nilalang, peace on earth:*

View user profile

jd888

raheemerick i sent you a PM.

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
yeah nag reply na ako sir. more thanks ulit:)

View user profile

pangkaraniwang tao

Arresto Menor
raheemerick ...Apologies accepted.. peace tayo..Sorry din kung di ko nasakyan stilo mo.. seryoso kasi ang matter na isinasangguni ko..and medyo nag iinit ako sa biro mo at pagiging off in a sense mo,tao lang din... apir!!!!

jd888...i appreciate ur efforts in sharing the light and wisdom to us here and to the future passers by... ngayon mas mag iisip ang mag co comment.. to save time and effort for everyone--

Thank You..

View user profile

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
off in a sense ko? hehehe. binabanatan mo nanaman ako ah? hehehe pero cge ok lng.. ask ko lng?

ano yung off in a sense?

toink:)

View user profile

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
since bati na tayo pangkaraniwang nilalang? and u accept the sory na mula sa kailalilaman ng puso ko? bakit apir lng?? di ba dapat...

may smack man lng? awww!!

mwaahh...:*

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum