Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

business problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 business problem on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:13 am


Arresto Menor
Need your advise. I have a business but a lot of things gone bad and can't pay my debts to my supplier. They are demanding cash payment from me. But I really can't pay them outright cash. Can I file for bankruptcy? What options do I have? I have checks issued to them but I already closed my accounts? Please help

View user profile

2 Re: business problem on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:42 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
You can file either:

1. Petition for insolvency
2. Petition for suspension of payments
3. Petition for corporate rehabilitation (in case you are a corp.)

Difference between them? depending on your type of business and your intent to pay or not to pay them.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum