Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my huband with someone

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my huband with someone on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 am


Arresto Menor
help po i need expert advice me and my husband was separeted lastyear and i heard now a days my ka live in na po cia ngun anu po steps ang pwd ko gawin to file a complaint against him

View user profile

2 Re: my huband with someone on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:02 pm


Arresto Menor
Concubinage is committed by any husband who shall keep a mistress in the conjugal dwelling, or, shall have sexual intercourse, under scandalous circumstances, with a woman who is not his wife, or shall cohabit with her in any other place (Article 334 of the Revised Penal Code or RPC).

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum