Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage inquiry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 marriage inquiry on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:00 pm


Arresto Menor
i just want to ask if what should be the proper reaction if you've been abandoned by your wife for almost 3 years then she just went back after she learned that i have a permanent job in the government then filed a case. in her allegations telling that i was the one who been being irresponsible

hope i could receive feedback from you
thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: marriage inquiry on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:48 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Reaction? Just reconcile with her.

Likewise, there is No proper case. When we say "abandonment", the spirit of the law, tells us that this is without intent to return to your house or to you.

View user profile

3 Re: marriage inquiry on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:19 am


the proper remedial reaction would be to prepare a written response to that complaint

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum