Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

plz nees help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 plz nees help on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:31 pm


Arresto Menor
ang father ko po eh may 10 door apartment and ang gusto po sana ni tatay gawin eh pag hati hatian na po namin ito ng aming mga kapatid.apat po kami mag hahati. ask ko lang po paanu po ba ang procedure para mahati ang titulo ng apartment?san po ba kami kaylangan lumapit?salamat in advance..

View user profile

2 Re: plz nees help on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
lordwin.ruzol wrote:paanu po ba ang procedure para mahati ang titulo ng apartment?

File a petition for extrajudicial partition with respect sa numbers of doors sa apartment and its corresponding area of the lot/property.

lordwin.ruzol wrote:
san po ba kami kaylangan lumapit?

Hinde po ako pilosopo pero sa abogado po kayo lalapit para magawan ng necessary papers na i susubmit sa registry of deeds.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum