Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

American Man abandoned Filipina with baby

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 American Man abandoned Filipina with baby on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:52 pm


Arresto Menor
Can you explain the various options available to a Filipina with this problem: She has a baby by an American man and wants to file a complaint about the man abandoning her and the baby. There is proof of the relationship but he did not sign the birth certificate and denies the baby is his.

View user profile

2 Re: American Man abandoned Filipina with baby on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Pedro Parkero

Reclusion Perpetua
ano po ba ang ibig sabihin ng abandonment. papaano inabandon

View user profile

3 Re: American Man abandoned Filipina with baby on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:39 am


if the man is here, then she can file a civil complaint for compulsory acknowledgment. normally, dna testing will be required.

if he is outside the country, i recommend she looks for a group that will be willing to assist her in filing a case there

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum