Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Request for Legal Advice] Family members are trying to report false accusations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi Moderators,

We are in need of a legal advice with regards to family members giving out false accusations.

The woman initially was forcibly engaged to a guy by her siblings in order to save their family business. After which the woman and the guy flew to singapore to stay. However, since the woman does not really want it, escaped from the man. Now , the man reported the woman to Singaporean Police that the woman is mentally ill, drug abuser and all sorts of false accusations.

At the moment, the girl is now back here in the Philippines and is still hiding. Her siblings have been looking for her, as well as reporting to the police that she stole a ton of money and belongings, and again, mentally ill etc. Now, the police are inviting her friends who have helped to hide her for questioning

What can she do to protect herself from her siblings and her "fiance"? and what can her friends do to preserve their rights?

Hope you can really help us with this one.

Warm regards,

View user profile


bit vague. the best defense may be that the actions happened in another country.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum