Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cost of filing adultery/concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cost of filing adultery/concubinage on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:51 pm

miserables

Arresto Menor
My mother would like to file a case of concubinage against my father and we also convincing the husband of his mistress to file adultery against her. How much would it cost? What other charges can we file against them? What evidence we need to gather? If found guilty what is the punishment?

View user profile

2 Re: Cost of filing adultery/concubinage on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:07 am

attyLLL

cost of filing is free. cost of a lawyer, if you will get one depends on which one

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Cost of filing adultery/concubinage on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:44 pm

mom of 2

Arresto Menor
pede po ba amgfile ng concubinage and adultery kahit parehong ns abroad ang mga salarin?

View user profile

4 Re: Cost of filing adultery/concubinage on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:56 am

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
Saan na-commit yung concubinage at adultery?

View user profile

5 Re: Cost of filing adultery/concubinage on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:45 am

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
mom of 2 wrote:pede po ba amgfile ng concubinage and adultery kahit parehong ns abroad ang mga salarin?

if the crime happened outside Philippine territories, no.

View user profile

6 Re: Cost of filing adultery/concubinage on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:20 am

mom of 2

Arresto Menor
nkakasad nmn at outside philippine territories kc...eh yun pong monetary damages pede po ba?if not pag nagbakasyon sila sa phils. pede ako magsampa agad ng case?

View user profile

7 Re: Cost of filing adultery/concubinage on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Cheska31

Arresto Menor
How can I get a marriage cert of my husband with his current wife and the birth cert of their children? Can I still sue them of bigamy after more than 20 years that we were separated or much better to file for an annullment? He did not even gave support to our son who is now already 21 years old. How much it will cost me and how long will take?

View user profile

8 Re: Cost of filing adultery/concubinage on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:24 pm

attyLLL

cheska, you can request for their marriage contract, but not of the children. yes, you can still sue them for bigamy if it is within 15 years from the time you confirmed that they are married

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum