Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pnsitin nyo naman post ko:(

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pnsitin nyo naman post ko:( on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:03 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
me and my x-juwawi got maried maybe year 2001? i was 21 that time and the woman is 17 according to her birth cert. but in real life, shes already 18. but anyway hinyaan na nya yon. meaning tru papers and doc, shes only 17 that time. we fake the parental consent signature of her nanay. its just a civil wed. now what i want to clear is..? void ba ang kasal namin? though we have a nso copy of our marraige cert? but now almost 5 years na kami hiwalay and she has her own family na,. and hapy naman ako for her. aayiieee Smile

View user profile

2 Re: pnsitin nyo naman post ko:( on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:09 pm


with the birth certificate, the presumption is that is her correct age and you can proceed to seek annulment. it will be denied if it is proven that the birth cert was wrong and that she was actually 18

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: pnsitin nyo naman post ko:( on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:15 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
ok clear. pero since hanggang sa ngayun is yung birth cert nya ang sinusnod for evry doc and fil-up life data nya. hayaan na namin yon and never namin sabihin na typo eror lng ang birth date nya. so meaning panindiganan na lng namin yung birth cert nya. so i can file a petition for null or void ng kasal namin right?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum