Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Criminal Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Criminal Case on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:10 pm


Arresto Menor
Ask ko lang if criminal case ba kung may nawawalang pera due to iregularities na nagawa ang isang tao pero di naman nya ito inamin at more than one year na ang kaso pwede pa ba din itong i file sa korte? kung ang amount involve ay 36k crimanal case na po ba ito?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum