Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pansinin Nyo naman po ako Im new lang po dito

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pansinin Nyo naman po ako Im new lang po dito on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:54 pm


Arresto Menor
Nag file po ako ng case sa nlrc sa employer ko for illigal termination kaso ang tanong ko nag sasara na ang company at nag start ng magbayad ng separation pay kung on going pa din ang case sA nlrc at nag babalak ng umalis ng bansa ang may ari saan at paano ko pa mahahabaol ang claims ko plseasss help need advice po talaga

thanks and more power

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Pansinin nyo naman to oh.


Your illegal termination case becomes moot and academic, means, its useless to pursue it and decisionan na lang yan ng NLRC for the sake of compliance.

Here is the scenario, If you won, then it is very impossible to reinstate you from your previous position kasi nga nag close na ang company. If you lose then it is also impossible to enforce your claim kasi nga close na rin yung company.

Alam mo for practical reason, although you have right or your right has been violated by your employer, but given that scenario, in the end ikaw pa rin ang lossing party.

No offense ha, im just giving a practical advise para hinde ma waste ang time, effort and money mo in pursuing the case.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum