Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My wife is a druckard, she is drinking every night and she intrust our kids with the working students. How can I protect them?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

My wife is a drunkard, she is drinking every night after work and she intrust our kids with the working students. How can I protect them?

When I got angry told her to stop drinking, she filed a Blotter against me. Now, she's threatening me that she will file a case against me thru VAWC.

I just want to protect my kids from there drunkard mother.

Any advice? Can I request DSWD and Bantay Bata?

Can drinking every night and got drunk and not caring for her children can be a violation of her being a CPA? can it be considered as an unbecoming a CPA?

Thank you.

View user profile


you have to document these instances that she is habitually drunk. you can actually use vawc to protect your children.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum