Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABOUT RA 9262 TO A TURKISH MAN...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ABOUT RA 9262 TO A TURKISH MAN... on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 pm

inthenameoflove

Arresto Menor
i filed already the case RA 9262 in court and on going, last dec, he admitted the crime.. so what will happened , our next court on march..
he is already illegal alien and involved in doing business without permit..
and last week he started disturbing my new relationship.. what i will do.. please help me... thanks Smile

View user profile

2 Re: ABOUT RA 9262 TO A TURKISH MAN... on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:48 pm

inthenameoflove

Arresto Menor
by the way the turkish man is my live in partner, can i put business, he don't have even one penny after 10 moths of living together, he go with the woman who apply in my company... he use me and he thief some of my money, after he hit me many times.. that i file case... it takes times of month before i accept, he was in jail before, CIDG, catch him, cox warrant of arrest was issue...
he has fake personality that he hide so good... now he is using his co turkish nationality here in philippines, for help him..
and they are doing such business which is fake and this turkish , he use our old address in my business..
hope you could give me some advice what to do...
cox he keep following my life... since march were already separated..

View user profile

3 Re: ABOUT RA 9262 TO A TURKISH MAN... on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:21 pm

attyLLL

you can ask the court to issue a protection order from the court. discuss it with the prosecutor

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: ABOUT RA 9262 TO A TURKISH MAN... on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:34 pm

inthenameoflove

Arresto Menor
ok, thank you so much...

View user profile

5 Re: ABOUT RA 9262 TO A TURKISH MAN... on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 pm

inthenameoflove

Arresto Menor
by the way do i chance to get all what he took from me... money and stuff?

View user profile

6 Re: ABOUT RA 9262 TO A TURKISH MAN... on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:50 pm

attyLLL

imo, that has to be in a separate case, but you might be given an opportunity to enter into a settlement, include it.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: ABOUT RA 9262 TO A TURKISH MAN... on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 pm

inthenameoflove

Arresto Menor
ok thank you so much... thanks for having good heart helping peoples.. Smile Smile

View user profile

8 Re: ABOUT RA 9262 TO A TURKISH MAN... on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:06 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
ouch! I had a headache reading your story! could you possibly translate it? Rolling Eyes Why let your nose bleed? you can easily post tagalog here no need to struggle! What a Face

View user profile

9 Re: ABOUT RA 9262 TO A TURKISH MAN... on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:15 am

inthenameoflove

Arresto Menor
lol, if i made mistake in typing its just a human error, but not that hard to understand what i mean to say... Razz
so, thank you for your time reading my comments lol Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum