Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 KASAL KASALI KASALO on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:01 pm


Arresto Menor
Im gonna change the name of the person involve to protect their identity.
8 weeks ng pregnant si Kathy at ang tatay ay si Roy before malaman ni Kathy na buntis sya ay hiwalay na sila ng lalake. She informed Roy that she’s pregnant and the guy declined to marry her.
I told Kathy na kahit hindi sya pakakasalan ay dapat mag demand sya ng financial support dahil kailangan nya yun for her check up and vitamins.

Nakinig naman sya sa akin ang problema po is yung mama ni Kathy nung nalaman nya na ayaw ni Roy pakasalan si Kathy sinabihan sya na isunod sa apelyido nila ang bata paGlabas that means hindi nila paparirmahin si Roy sa Birth Certificate ng baby. At ang gusto nila ay pag na desisyon si Roy na magpakasal sila pagkalabas ng bata ay saka nila papalitan ang apelyido ng bata.

Ang sinabi ko kay Kathy ay pag ginawa nya ang gusto ng mama nya at hindi nya pinapirma si Roy sa BC ay mawawalan sya ng karapatang humingi ng sustento sa bata, in short maaaring di kilalanin ni Roy ang bata.

Tama po ba ang advice ko sa kanya? At tama po diba na pag pumayag na si Roy na magpakasal sila at apelyido na ni Kathy ang gamit ng bata they have to undergo the legal process of adoption para maging apelyido niRoy ang gagamitin ng baby.thank you po sa mag cocomment.

View user profile

2 Re: KASAL KASALI KASALO on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:27 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Una, ang mag-pakasal ng dahil lang para mag dalin na pangalan ang bata ay hindi magandang idea, well it’s just my opinion. Dahil kung ang lalaki ang responsible na tao, hindi kailangan pang pilitin para gawin ang responsibilidad nya.

Pangalawa, they can ask for financial support kahit pa hindi dala ng bata ang lastname ng father. it is not necessary for the child to use his/her father's name to get support.

View user profile

3 Re: KASAL KASALI KASALO on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:12 pm


I totally agree with the Father of the girl. Let the child carry their Family Name. If the father of the child will not honor his offspring, he is not an honorable man. Please do not force the guy to marry the girl, it has been the root cause of unhappy marriage eversince. Let the guy come to his senses and finally realize that he is bound for a certain obligation called "Fatherhood", your friend is better off a single parent than to bear living with a bitter partner. If he really loves the girl, he will come to her and acknowledge their offspring. The Philippine Congress is now on the verge of tackling the Nine-Year Long wait for the Divorce Bill. Please do not be an instrument of their unhappiness, let all natural things come to fruition. She does not need any support from him, her immediate family can support the baby for the mean time or she can work if she has finished studying already. There are many surviving Single-Mothers around us, and they are far more complete and satisfied than living with a man who was just force to take the obligation. To make this short, let the guy knows he is the father of the child and tell him that the girl does not need any support, but incase he will, the girl welcomes him and just leave him to come to his own decision. Just be there for your friend, tell her positive things and that little bundle of joy she is carrying is a gift from God. Let her family be there for her too. She needs family and friend support more than anything for next several months. Condition her to be strong and independent.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

4 Re: KASAL KASALI KASALO on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:40 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
kung mag papaksal ng dahil lang para madala ang apeyido ng bata at sa sustento na hinahabol? eh yan ang tamang solution. pero ano ang susunod na problema kapag nag pakasal sila ng saplitan or dahil lng sa kung anong dahilan? pag papa annul naman? minsan nakaka isip tayo ng solution para sa kasalukuyang problema. pero di natin inaasahan? mas malaki pla ang prob;emang dala nito pag lipas ng panahon.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum