Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS pension

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SSS pension on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am


Arresto Menor
Hi good day po..
ahmm ask ko lang po kung ano magandang gawin bout sa problem ko..

Ung tatay ko po kasi eh need ng Birth Certificate for SSS pension.. ang kaso po eh wala po nag appear na name nya sa NSO..

anu po ang dapat namen gawin..
salamat po sa payo god bless po.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum