Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

solution on my friends case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 solution on my friends case on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:24 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day po! my nagfile po ng kaso against sa friend ko na teacher. child abuse daw po. nasa RTC na daw po ung kaso pero ndi umuusad. nag abroad po kc sya. kung sakali po ba na magbakasyon sa sa pinas eh makailis p din po kaya sya? ano po ba ang maximum penalty sa ganun kaso? ("child abuse regarading sa pagsubo daw ng chalk sa estudyante nya") at ano po ba ang mga steps na dapat gawin para maayos ang lahat. pwede po ba aregluhin un sa loob ng court if magkakasundo ang both sides?

View user profile

2 Re: solution on my friends case on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:07 pm


the case cannot be terminated without facing it in court. i recommend he send a middleman to negotiate a settlement with the family

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum