Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help asap

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help asap on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 pm


Arresto Menor
im a contractual employee sa isang company pero 10months na ako wla prin akong pinipirmahan na contract. if i resign do i need to follow 30days transition period? thanks in advance

View user profile

2 Re: please help asap on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:36 am


Reclusion Perpetua
dapat regular ka na.. you can go to DOLE for help.

View user profile

3 Re: please help asap on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:51 pm


if resignation is the issue, yes, you have to render 30 day notice

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum