Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale, LOT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of Sale, LOT on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:02 am

Arresto Menor
Hi po, just want to have some inputs, yung lupa kung saan nakatayo ang bahay namin ay naibinta na sa ibang tao na hindi man lang kami ang first na ino.offeran, nakakuha po kami ng certified true copy of title sa register of deeds kung saan ang nagmamay.ari/naka register na pangalan ipapalagay natin ay si juan cruz, ibininta ito ng mga kapatid nya "KUNO" kasi namatay na daw si juan cruz at single, gumawa sila(mga kapatid ni juan cruz) ng extra judicial settlement at ibininta nila ito, yung mga kapatid "KUNO" ni juan cruz ay iba ang nakalagay na surname, kunwari ang mga pangalan nila ay rey dela cruz, alvin dela cruz, marian dela cruz, ang tanong ko ngayon sir/ma'am, pwedy po namin mapa void & null ang deed of sale nila for the grounds of falsification of public documents?

View user profile

2 Re: Deed of Sale, LOT on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 am

You may by all means, provided that you have a Valid Proof to your Accusation. The Absolute Owner of property has all legal rights pertaining to his possession, and if the immediate relatives of the owner executed an Extra Judicial Settlement after his death, then it is by Law "VALID". They will enjoy their rights and assert their interests as the owners of Real Property. Now, if your house is within the premises of their property, then you are hereby refered to as "Illegal Settler" or simply "Squatter" and maybe ejected by virtue of petition by the Lupon of Baranggay or Court Sheriff, provided that you are given a relocation site for your dwelling, or restituted with the value of of your house if you built your house by the consent of the deceased owner "Builder in Good Faith".

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum