Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ABANDONED on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm


Arresto Menor
My husband and I had been separated for more than 20 years. He has now new family and I believed that they got married too. Both of us did not filed for any legal actions regarding our separation lest his abandonment. Honestly, I cannot afford for an annullment. We had a son.

Hoping for legal advises for this matter.

Thanks! :-)

View user profile

2 Re: ABANDONED on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:55 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
ano po ang gusto nyo mang-yari or gawin?

View user profile

3 Re: ABANDONED on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:34 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
u have the rights 2 ask and demand for a finacial support from him since you r the legal wife. "mano po" or if you want your mariage to him be annuled? talk to him to manage things or else mag file ka ng bigamy case againts him. (threat only)but
be aware for a posible charge he might be sue againts sau if ever may family kna din na iba. you only have some options:)

1. ask and demand 4 a cont. financial support from him for your son
2. file a case againts him
3. ask him 2 setle anulment matter for d sake of many things
4. reconcile w/ him and be 2geder again "guy and pip" so sweet:)
5. lets w8 na mag coment c madam auring sa topic nyo. para hulaan ang gus2 mo manyare:)

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum