Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

married to foriegner and want some advice please...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sweet_anne

Arresto Menor
I'v been married for almost 5 years.. wla p kmi anak until now at sa twing sasabihin ko s knya n dapat may anak kmi and sagot eh hndi n daw need un..his a foreigner, lot's of cultural differences nung una bago kami kinasal he made lot's of promises at hindi nmn natupad.. malaki ang agwat ng edad nmin ,i did everything sa pagsasama nmin....hindi niya nga ako sinsaktan physically pero mental and emotional nmn lalo n nung nasa bansa niya kmi..and now andito kmi s pinas almost a year nah! and halos parng hindi n kmi magasawa wlang masyadong paguusap we live together for nothing...gusto ko ng tapusin ang laht samin...pwede b akong magfile ng annulment sa ganitong situation..I tried to call legal advice then sabi nila mas maigi daw kun makipagdivorce ako sa bansa nila then dito madali n daw un? may mga nabili xa dito like sasakyan at sa pangalan ko makukuha ko b un if ever maghiwalay kmi...please advice lng kun ano dapt gawin...

View user profile

inthenameoflove

Arresto Menor
hello miss ann, im just a concern with the topic you seek for advice, and a filipino citizen and been in relation to foriegner..
they get relation to filipina cox they know how we care and love man, and they want a life time partner, as you said you have big gap of ages..so i can see that he want you for lifetime partner and wife, he didt hurt you, this is the most important.. but its sounds your not happy with him anymore...
so listen to your heart, make it balance...think many times ok... so good luck...Smile

View user profile

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
trouble with marrying a foreigner you should know from the beginning the differences between your cultures and theirs! marriage between different nationality only works if you know how to adjust! as you said he is not harming you but perhaps the emotional pain that you are referring to is that he can't satisfied you sexualy and as you are much younger than him perhaps you demand more than he can give! You should have realise from the beginning the age gap can be a problem! My Auntie is also married to foreigner and the reason they have been together for many years is that they both know how to adjust! I doubt he is unhappy being married to a young woman it must be you who's not contented! the secret of being happy is to be contented and don't be demanding. Come what may!

With regards to properties that is conjugal! if you divorce him you have to give him half of what he invested for you! Unless he can't be bother, he may just give it all to you but it will look bad! your husband may think you just marry him for money!

View user profile

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua
Leave him with no trace at all.

View user profile

angel26

Arresto Menor
GOOD DAY! I AM MARRIED TO A FOREIGNER AS WELL,WE GOT MARRIED IN THE PHILIPPINES 5 YEARS AGO,WE STAYED HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT SINCE HE CANNOT GET A JOB HERE,HE DECIDED TO GO BACK TO NEPAL HIS COUNTRY,THE PLAN WAS FOR TO FOLLOW HIM AFTER A YEAR UNTIL HE IS SETTLED FINANCIALLY. BUT HE CHEATED ON ME AND GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER GIRL. IM NOT SURE IF OUR MARRIAGE IS VALID IN HIS COUNTRY AS WELL. CAN I SUE HIM?WHAT CASE IS THE BEST TO USE AGAINST HIM. PEOPLE SHOULDNT ABANDONED HIS FAMILY JUST LIKE THAT. I WANT TO SUE SO HE CAN LEARN A LESSON.PLS ADVICE.THANK U.

View user profile

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
its kind of difficult situation as he is married to you in Philippines and presumably he is married in Nepal to his own people right? therefore he is still single in his country when he marries his other wife. Try to make some inquiries at his embassy.

http://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy8819/
Nepalese Consulate General in Manila, the Philippines
5th Floor, Attenaeum Building
160 Leviste Street, Salcedo Village
Makati City
Metro Manila
Philippines
Telephone (+63) 2-816 2466 to 70
Telefax (+63) 2-817-2543
E-mail jmzulueta@wardhowell.com.ph
Website
Office Hours 09.00-12.00 and 14.00-17.00
Head of Mission Mr Jesus M Zulueta Jr., Consul General

Make sure you have all your documents to support your claim. If you are lucky they may listen to you if not! they may just ignore you as it is out of their jurisdiction.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum