Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my ex-employee filed a complaint at DOLE re: underpayment ;

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
here's what happened...

nagresign ang empleyado ko as delivery boy/driver ng aking water station. later on, me natanggap akong tawag galing sa DOLE dahil nagreklamo daw itong taong ito dahil underpaid daw xa. ang sahod nia kada araw e 150 dahil maliit lang naman ang negosyo. nakipag-meeting ako sa kania sa opisina ng DOLE at ang sinabi lang sakin ng officer ng DOLE ai i-settle na lang sa pamamagitan ng pagbabayad ng p100 a day sa loob ng itinagal sakin ng empleyadong iyon.. ayon iyon sa minimum wage order.. ang concern ko po ai saklaw ako ng BARANGGAY MICRO BUSINESS ENTERPRISE at dalawang taon pa lang ako operational at di pa tumutubo, so pede pa ko pumasok sa NEW BUSINESS ENTERPRISE. either way, ako po ay EXEMPTED sa minimum wage order pero huli ko na po itong nalaman. pano ko po ma-oopose ang complaint na to dahil wala namang kakayahang magbayad ang negosyo ko ayon sa income ng minimum wage na p255 a day?? parang binigay ko na lang sa kania ang kita ko.. isa ko pa pong concern, after me research e me certain procedure ang consultation/hearing pero di po un nasunod sa paghaharap namin sa office ng DOLE. at di din po nila ako binigyan ng ibang option kundi ang 2pirasong photocopied ng IMPLEMENTING RULES OF WAGE ORDER IVA-15. pero ni-research ko po sa mismong site nila e iba ang nakita ko... kelangan ko po ng legal advice... salamat po...

View user profile


Arresto Menor
help po please...

View user profile


in order to invoke the bmbe law, you have to be registered as a bmbe. if not, the exemption does not apply

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
when a worker filed a complaint/request before DOLE, the latter will call the parties (complainant and the establishment being complained of) for conciliation/mediation (SENA). if no conciliation/settlement effected the DOLE Office called SEADO will refer the case to proper agency for docketing of case. as gleaned from your story, your worker is no longer connected with you at the time of complaint, thus NLRC has the jurisdiction over the issue provided that the money claim is more than P5,000.00.

you need your BMBE certificate to avail exemption from minimum wage.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum