Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

company transferring me to another company with same management

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
mahigit 3 years na po ako sa company ng sinabi na mag change address kami tapos paglipat sa bagong address may pinapirmahan na addedum na nakalagay na inililipat kami sa ibang company at releasing any claims from the company hindi po ako pumirma sa addendum nag papasahod sa akin ang bagong company kahit wala ako contract ano po dapat leagal action na dapat kung gawin Question
ano ano po irregularity ng company ko dapat din may tx refunf kami ? seperation pay or years of service?

View user profile


imo, you should be entitled to separtion pay or the new company will continue your years of servie

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum