Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

beat the mistress.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 beat the mistress. on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:14 pm

tonieherewego

Arresto Menor
hi,this incedent happened last night. My aunt and her daughter was informed by a realiable source that my aunt's husband is living with his mistress in a boarding house. My aunt,her daughter,me and my other cousin went there. The first plan was to just talk to the mistress and settle things up.Me and my cousin was waiting outside the house for my aunt and her daughter to finally finish the coversation when suddenly we heard a loud noise coming inside the house and so me and my cousin get in there and saw my aunt and her daughter beating the mistress.My cousin was trash talking to the mistress and did a little beating on her. I found my slef in a shock mode and so I stopped them and settled them down.Now my aunt's husband is complaining that me and my cousin were the one who beat his mistress and accuses us that we were the one who informed our that he is living with his mistress on that said boarding house. He is also complaining that we were the one who informed our aunt the place where he and his mistress is living. i'd like to clarify that we were not the one who informed our aunt and someone else informed her.

Now,what's the possible case that can be filed against us?and a case agianst our aunt's husband accusing us things we did not even do.

thanks everyone!

View user profile

2 Re: beat the mistress. on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 pm

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
sa pag sasama sama mo at ng pinsan mo at ng aunt mo sa pag punta don sa place nung mistres? are you sure usap lng tlga ang plano nyo? anyway.. your aunt can file a civil case againts the other woman. or bigamy case againts her husband if ever kya nyo i justify ang acuxation na yan? but be aware that the other woman can also charge a case againts sa inyo by physicaly hurting her... kinuyog nyo ba naman eh.:p and do you have a permision to entr to her place or by force nyo yun ginawa or just basta na lng kayu pumasok sa house nya?

View user profile

3 Re: beat the mistress. on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:04 pm

tonieherewego

Arresto Menor
hi!

This is what happened.According to my aunt's daughter, they were talking to the landlady about the situation. The land lady was denying and told my aunt that there she don't know who my aunt is talking about. While they were having a conversation my aunt's daughter get inside the living room and found her dad there watching tv. The mistress went out of nowehere and my aunt's daughter started beating the mistress up and my aunt also started to beat the mistress up.As soon as we heard the loud noise coming from inside me and my cousin decided to get inside. My cousin also helped them beat the girl and I was doing nothing. in fact i was the one who stopped them. We have already settled everyting to the land lady and she will no longer file a case.

NOW,problem here is my aunt's husband is complaing about me and my cousin for beating his mistress up when in fact my cousin was the one who let's say did the finishing and I never did anything at all. He is also complaing that me and my cousin were the one who told our aunt of where he and his mistress is living. For clarification. It was my aunt's friend who told them not US.

again thanks.

View user profile

4 Re: beat the mistress. on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:16 pm

raheemerick

Reclusion Perpetua
then you must convince your uncle to believe you that you dnt do anything. instead, ikaw pa kamo ang umawat. if your wory is bka ikaw pa at ang pinsan mo ang i demanda ng phys. injury? well the best defense is eyewitness.. maaring sayo ibinunton ang galit ng uncle mo dahil hndi naman nya kayang i demanda sarili nyang asawa at anak for physicaly hurting hes mistress. anyway its not a leghal case anymore. its just a family matter lng/ so you better talk to him and explian your side. and syempre. ask and buy a litle help and support from your aunti to clear you side.Smile

View user profile

5 Re: beat the mistress. on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Unang kaso nyo is trespassing, 2nd case is physical injury. You don’t have to worry about your uncle’s accusation.

View user profile

6 Re: beat the mistress. Today at 4:09 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum