Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD CUSTODY on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:42 pm


Arresto Menor
I've been separated from my wife for almost 7 months now, leaving my children in her custody, and allowing them to stay in our family home together with my parents. Since leaving i've heard so many stories of her not being able to fully fulfill her duties as a parent, i've been providing monthly financial support for their food and other expenses since my former wife is still unemployed, Php 6,000 monthly support just enough to leave an adequate amount for my pocket for my own cost of living., and even taking my children under my personal care during weekends to unload them of some financial burden. Most recently, i've heard news that my former wife is currently having problems with debts solicited from people within our community, these solicitations reportedly even reaches to the extent of having my children to do the solicitation for her. I am not liking this, and i am very keen on securing custody of my children so as to be able to prevent them from being exposed from such abusive practices. i provide them with enough (i think) and also my parents are always looking out for their needs, but i can't really understand why she would be indebted, reports of constant partying has reached my attention but i have no proof to justify that she is using my support money for her own personal invocations. Please help me, i really want to have custody of my children. Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum