Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of documents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 falsification of documents on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:18 am

Arresto Menor
hi! i just wanna ask for some legal advice.. kinopya ko kasi ang pirma ng lola ko sa bangko, na withdraw ko lahat ng laman.. and now gusto bawiin ng lola at tita ko yung nakuha ko pera sa bangko dahil napatunayan nila na ginaya ko lang ang pirma.. tanong ko po kung ano ang pwede ikaso sa akin ng bangko at may chance ba mapakulong nila ako? im 24 lang po..

View user profile

2 Re: falsification of documents on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:12 am

Arresto Menor
what did you falsify? checks? or withdrawal slip?

how much money is involve?

it could be estafa thru falsification of commercial documents.

View user profile

3 fff on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Arresto Menor
it could be Forgery atty. ?

View user profile

4 Re: falsification of documents on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Arresto Menor
I'm not an atty. but please read.

View user profile

5 Re: falsification of documents on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:19 pm

that's falsification, and yes, the bank can charge you

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: falsification of documents on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:25 am

Arresto Menor
Hello po.Would just like to ask, if it is a falsification of public documents yung naforge yung pirma mo over a document, to be specific, General Information Sheet - Secretary's Certificate and Director's Certificate na ipinasa sa Securities and Exchange Commission for the registration of your corporation?
What could be the grounds of the person, who, in any way, insinuated the forging of the signature (it is not known if it was her or she has asked someone to forge the signature) yet she was the one who processed the registration of the corporation in the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sana po ay magkaroon po ng advise.Maraming Salamat po.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum