Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I was married last 2011, but my ex husband left me and file a divorce after 2 months of marriage. I can not used the divorce he file in the states because I have to file or register the case in the Philippine court, and it would take me too long before it wil be approve..
Right now I am still using my married name since it is already registered in all my records specially in SSS, Philhealth and PAGIBIG.
My problem is that I am giving birth this coming March but the father is different.
We are having trouble on which surname should I use in the hospital so that I can claim all benefits on the SSS and Philhealth, since I am a member of these 2 institutions.
My question is that, can I use my surname when I was still single without having a conflict on the record of SSS and Philhealth.
Or should I use my surname with my first husband, but we are afraid that it may conflict the birth certificate of my newborn baby. I will name him after his real father
Please i really need an advice

View user profile


I have to file or register the case in the Philippine court,

i'm afraid this is the only solution

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum