Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help please..i need an expert advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help please..i need an expert advice on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:39 pm


Arresto Menor
gud pm,. im a new member..and i would just like to ask regarding the case of my friend. actually it this month lang ata. a friend of mine celebrated his birthday and of course some of his outside friends where invited. then there was this man whose presko from the start. at the middle of the celebration, of course they got drunk... and he started na magamok ng away.. but my friend doesnt mind him. then bigla sya naghamon..dahil lasing ung friend ko na.. sinapok nya ngayon. pero at the end sya pa ung napuruhan and he do have medical certificate to prove it. tapos ngayon nagsampa ng demanda ung guy dahil binuyo sya nung nanay ng friend namin which is the celebrant and trying to make up stories na hinampas daw sya ng bote,. pero di naman totoo kc di na nga nakabangon ung kaibigan ko. and he doesnt have any medical records to prove na nahampas sya ng bote.. he did have some bruises lang.. mas malaki pa nga nagastos ng friend ko dahil dito. tas ngyon.. dinala na sa brgy and dey are trying to have some settlement.. urong atras cla.. una papabayad, then dadalhin na sa rtc..then papabayd then change of mind.. actually ang hinihingi nila na danyos ay 6,000 plus..but my friend tried to bargain... to make it 3k...then they said na dadalhin na lang nila sa rtc. pede ba kame magfile ng contra demanda..dahil kung tutuusin dayo naman sya..sya pa maangas...tas feeling ko gusto lang nila pagkaperahan..tsaka ang alam ko ang babayran lang ay yung nagastos nya sa hospital...
please sana mabasa nyo to agad..may hearing ulit..para alm na din namin ang sasabihn

View user profile

2 Re: help please..i need an expert advice on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:19 pm


It doesn't matter if he is from other place, it turned out that the guy was hurt pretty bad and he have Medical Record to prove it; the Law may it be in Brgy. or RTC Level will take side to the aggrieved or the assaulted party. Art. 263. Serious physical injuries. Any person who shall wound, beat, or assault another, shall be guilty of the crime of serious physical injuries...... so on and so forth. Make settlement or the RTC will impose worst.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum