Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

birth certificate ERROR

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 birth certificate ERROR on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:36 pm


Arresto Menor
tanong ko lang po kung anong dapat gawin kasi po nagkamali cla ng lagay ng year sa birth certificate .. pano po ang process ng pag papalit sa nag kamaling birth year ?

View user profile

2 Re: birth certificate ERROR on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:09 pm


either just absorb it or get a lawyer and file a petition for correction of entry of birth certificate with the court

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: birth certificate ERROR on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:43 pm


Arresto Menor
it will cost to much po ba ?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum