Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My employer online filed an estafa case against me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nick26

Arresto Menor
Mayroon akong na received na demand letter from my last employer stating that he'll going to file a case (estafa) against me in court if I will not be able to return the money he sent to me to buy an equipment for the job. Ito ang story, my employer sent a total of 132,000 para bumili ng apple iMac para daw mapadali ang trabaho ko, Web designing po pala trabaho ko at ang employer ko ay from UK. I received the demand letter through an atty. based in CDO. Pero, I am going to pay for that amount for 6 months, kakaltasan niya po ang sweldo into half every month til mabayaran ko daw lahat. Pero, last december ayaw na po niyang ipagpatuloy ang wokring relationship namin. Wala po kaming contract. I just turned 18 last Nov. I still have the money but hindi na po completo. For the reason, he asked me to buy a wireless telephone, a desk and a chair. I used the money he sent dahil sabi niya. Ngayon, he also asked me to upgrade my connection which I did and he'll going to pay my internet connection for 6 months. And, he asked me to get a decent smartphone (a plan in globe) to connect with him every time I lost connection or electricity which I also did. Now that I don't have a job, can I still asked him to pay for this bills and stuff? Can I still deduct the total amount of expenses to the money I received and equals to the amount I am going to return?

Please help, I am just a student working online. I need some legal advice for the action I am going to do next.

View user profile

nick26

Arresto Menor
And by the way, I am not planning na hindi ko babalik ang pera niya. It's just that hindi na po completo kasi nabawasan. Please help me

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum