Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHILD ABUSE CASE - par. 4, art. 59 of pd 603 in relation to sec 10 of ra 7610

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anna Paula

Arresto Menor
my partner got separated with his ex-wife almost 2 years ago...last jan 9, he was arrested by the NBI folks for a criminal case of violation against par. 4, art. 59 of pd 603 in relation to sec 10 of ra 7610. it simply says "Neglects the child by not giving him the education which the family's station in life and financial conditions permit". on their first hearing, does he need a lawyer right away? is there a way to have it settled and just agree to give his children financial assistance on a monthly basis? or there's no other way but imprisonment?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum