Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHILD ABUSE CASE - par. 4, art. 59 of pd 603 in relation to sec 10 of ra 7610

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anna Paula

Arresto Menor
my partner got separated with his ex-wife almost 2 years ago...last jan 9, he was arrested by the NBI folks for a criminal case of violation against par. 4, art. 59 of pd 603 in relation to sec 10 of ra 7610. it simply says "Neglects the child by not giving him the education which the family's station in life and financial conditions permit". on their first hearing, does he need a lawyer right away? is there a way to have it settled and just agree to give his children financial assistance on a monthly basis? or there's no other way but imprisonment?

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Since the NBI Folks instituted a CRIMINAL case, then a lawyer is a MUST.

Yes, there is always a way to settle it whether in-court or out-court aggrement, just find first a lawyer and let him handle it.

View user profile

Anna Paula

Arresto Menor
a warrant of arrest has been shown to the defendant when he was arrested by the NBI men. and we paid the amount stated on the warrant for him to be discharged. right now, we're still waiting for the schedule of their first hearing. it's been weeks now and he hasn't received any notice of the hearing yet. his ex-wife keeps on calling him or sending text message whenever pay day comes and asks him to start giving financial asistance. does he need to give in to his ex wife's demands w/o any formal agreeement? and one more thing, the complainant used our baby's NSO birth certificate and our baby's pictures as her evidence for this case. is it related to the said case? and i was just wondering how the hell was she able to furnish a copy of the birth certificate? need your advice again...thanks!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum