Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

selling shares of stocks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 selling shares of stocks on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:22 am

bel air

Arresto Menor
Atty. Tanong ko lang po kung paano mabenta ng mother ko ang share nya sa Corporation nila? Since, na hindi po sila nagkakaintindihan nang iba pang board of directors..Or is it possible to take a property of the corporation equevalent to her shares of stocks?Please let me know the process of selling a share of stock in a corporation.

View user profile

2 Re: selling shares of stocks on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:49 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
1. She may sell it to other shareholders OR
2. to the Stock exchange OR
3. Surrender the stocks to the corporation and assess its fair market value.

It is not possible to take the corporations property in lieu of the shares of stocks unless the corporation thru board resolution agree to that or as provided under their by laws.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum