Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Help... on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Arresto Menor
a person loaned multiple accounts in small amounts march 2011. she promised to pay everyday to complete her obligations in 2-3 months, she was even the one who set the percentage of the loan. This was done through my mother using part of my own family's savings.
she paid the the first few days and stopped advising that his husband is home (seaman) and she will be beaten if he knew. she was a friend of my mother and we were advised to wait. since then it was so much hassle to get her to pay always excusing the same. she even used a friend to add a loan at that time.
I feel very abused as she only paid as half the amount in this almost 2 years. My mother talked to the husband a year ago (she ha a separate account with my brother) and he said "kami na daw bahala wala daw syang pakialam".
having to see their newly built house in cebu which is very big and glamourous and having heard that she has done this to multiple people is alarming. the pictures of the house is posted in facebook.
I am a simple employee and cannot afford to hire a lawyer. my husband has been out of work and this has been a great stress on our lives and marriage. what woul be the best step to do? thanks.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum