Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal opinion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal opinion on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 pm


Arresto Menor
hi.. can anyone help me make a legal opinion regarding this fact..

Ana has been a girl/GRO at a beer house for more than 2years. She fell in love with Onyok who impregnated her. But ana did not inform him about her condition and instead, went to cebu to conceal her shame.

However, her parents drove her away. So she returned to manila andd stayed with Onyok in his boarding house upon learning of her pregnancy already in advance state, Onyok tried to persuade her to undergo an abortion, but she refused.. Because of their constant and bitter quarrels, she suffered birth pangs and gave birth prematurely to a baby girl while Onyok was at his place of work. Upon coming home and learning what happened he prevail upon Ana to conceal their dishonor. Hence they placed the infant in a shoe box and threw it into a nearby creek. However an inquisitive neighbor saw them and with the help of others. Retrieved the infant who was already dead. The incident was reported to the police who arrested Ana and Onyok and they were subsequently arrested.
They now seek your opinion of whether or not they can be held criminally liabe with the facts above cited.

View user profile

2 Re: legal opinion on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:49 pm


Arresto Menor

i need ur legal advice relative to my loan to unregistered lending association in our office. i accumulate a total loans of 400,000.00 from the original loan of 168,000.00 meaning the diffrence is interest. before, im paying the required int. untill such time that i decided to stop paying for years. I admit i have obligation to pay. but d assction did nt give any discount or to lessen my obligation. im very willing to pay on a fixed and discounted amount. Now that the assoction has stopped the operation, their investors filed a complaint against the one operting the assction to the grievance indicating my name as barrower whose not paying loans. Pls help me. My problem is, am i one respondent to the compliant. this is my biggest problem my family and my heath affects. is the grievance file a case agains me

Last edited by AVRENIM on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo error)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum